Ofroj vend pune IN & VAS Support Engineer
Tirane, ofroj vend pune IN & VAS Support Engineer
IN & VAS Support Engineer
Job purpose: To provide the support to Intellegent Network & VAS platforms on both functionality and application level, in accordance with company policies & procedures, contractual obligations, legislation and other client requirements. Also to ensure the use of best practices and continuous improvement in all areas of service/delivery at a minimum cost contributing to company profitability.
Main job accountabilities
* Assist and take responsibility for the day to day activities that arise from within the support group and from MTX’s and Technology department.
* Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting support to other staff.
* Generate and handle trouble reports with the equipment supplier.
* Investigate the problems escalated from other organisational units, find out solution to eliminate the faults and necessary escalate them to the supplier. Give first priority to customer experiencing problem
* Assist in Network Crisis Handling, take necessary actions and escalate appropriately.
* Monitor the network operating performance systems/indicators in order to detect possible problems on the network, and implement improvements in processes or corrective measures
* Perform and monitor the implementation of system enhancements and reconfigurations and the implementation of software upgrades.
* Ensure and control the execution of daily check and routine administration activities and Control and administer where necessary documentation and central library.
* To participate and actively contribute in Corporate Projects in line with Company requirements.
* Assist in Design and Development of s/w tools to improve systems monitoring.
* Assist in the evaluation as well as the introduction of new Systems, Functionality and Services into the network.
* Organize workshop/training with MTX Engineer to describe the basic functionality of the systems, alarm interpretation/escalation and alarm correlation with service affecting
* At least the BSc Degree in Telecommunication/Computer Engineering or similar
* Preferably 1 year engineering experience with wireless product
* Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Informatics or similar
* An excellent command of written and spoken English is essential
* Knowledge of recent technological developments
* Ability to work in the following systems:
* UNIX / Linux /system administration (HP-UX, Solaris, redhat)
* Knowledge and experience in the following protocols and environments will be highly appreciated:
* Telecom networks incl. GSM, GPRS etc. and relevant SS7 protocols i.e. MAP, INAP, and CAMEL etc.
* Programming in C/C++ / Java / SQL
* Database administration (Oracle, mySQL etc.)
* Be compliant with information security requirements
* Be sensitive on environmental issues
* Team working
* Business Understanding
* Good knowledge of the area
* Be customer oriented
* Be conscious of company’s assets and financial issues
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The interested candidates are invited to apply at email@example.com , specifying the position they are applying for, until March 30th, 2010.
Ofertat Më Të Shikuara
- Blej PlayStation 2 (5 views)
- Shitet Sony Vaio Laptop i ri ne qese (3 views)
- Tivar, shes truall 60.000 m² 28 Euro/m² (3 views)
- Brand New (Black and White) Apple iPhone 4G 32GB (3 views)
- shes makine Volkswagen Golf 3 Gti Viti 1993 (2 views)
- Apliko për t’u punësuar në Evropë,SHBA,Kanada,Dubai,Katar,Oman,Bahrein etj. (2 views)
- For sale:Nikon D90,Nikon D70,Niko 3DX,Nikon D3 Cameras (2 views)
- Tirane, shes Apartament 1+1 ne Bulevardin Gjergj Fishta. (2 views)
- OKAZION!! Shitet apartament me strukture 1+1(me certifikate pronesie) (2 views)
- operatore (2 views)